Works Order Management System
Work Order Management is an interactive front-office system that allows dispatchers, call center agents and other users to create, maintain and manage the important data contained in work orders. By issuing a work order in the front-office, work orders can be shared and viewed across teams of field workers. This increased visibility lets field-based teams know exactly what’s required to successfully execute and close the work order, taking into account the customer’s preferences and the availability of resources resulting in faster field-based response times .
- Assign work orders directly to field workers for reduced implementation time, effort and costs.
- Fully integrates with Combuilder Estate Management System eliminating data duplications.
- Users never have to change screens using the same mobile workforce management platform.
- Users see and use only the information that they need to perform their role.
- Reduce deployment effort, complex integrations, data duplication and maintenance on multiple systems.
- Use the same service policies as Combuilder’s scheduling software for reliable, achievable results.