Works Order Management System
Work Order Management is an interactive front-office system that allows dispatchers, call center agents and other users to create, maintain and manage the important data contained in work orders. By issuing a work order in the front-office, work orders can be shared and viewed across teams of field workers. This increased visibility lets field-based teams know exactly what’s required to successfully execute and close the work order, taking into account the customer’s preferences and the availability of resources resulting in faster field-based response times .
- Assign work orders directly to field workers for reduced implementation time, effort and costs.
- Fully integrates with Combuilder Estate Management System eliminating data duplications.
- Users never have to change screens using the same mobile workforce management platform.
- Users see and use only the information that they need to perform their role.
- Reduce deployment effort, complex integrations, data duplication and maintenance on multiple systems.
- Use the same service policies as Combuilder’s scheduling software for reliable, achievable results.
Easy Implementation & Great Support
Our goal is to help your work order management system succeed and allow you to gain the full value of your software over the complete lifecycle of your solution. Working in a partnership mode, we will optimize and drive the value of your work order management software and optimize it higher with professionals that can help you through all the stages of your project – implementation, training, consulting and support.